- Join a company with a diverse product line and rich history
- Looking for a quality professional with leadership and ISO9001 experience
About Our Client
Our client is a small company with over 80 years of experience. They have a diverse product line and utilize the latest engineering and manufacturing processes.
- Support, maintain, and sustain QMS to meet ISO9001 standards
- Audit processes and products
- Develop and update PFMEAs and Control Plans
- Investigate non conformance and coordinate corrective/preventive actions
- Perform internal audits and mentor towards improvement
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years experience in Quality inspecting various materials and parts
- Experience with ISO and AS Quality Assurance standards and QMS procedures
- Familiarity with an MRP system
- Hands on experience measuring with various tools
- Experience reading technical drawings
- Strong written and oral communication skills
What's on Offer
This is a very exciting and comprehensive role. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.The client is an equal opportunity employer.