- Seeking a quality professional looking looking for a key impact player position
- Excellent culture & competitive compensation/benefits package
About Our Client
My client is a leading industrial manufacturer of capitol equipment primarily supplying the semiconductor industry. They combine engineering and production capabilities to manufacture high-precision components on a global basis.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Lead cross-functional team members supporting the customer feedback/complaint handling process & corrective action process
- Execute strategy by assigning Goals & Objectives for the quality team members and keeping
metrics on target.
- Use lean management and process management to build on the quality system
- Reviews practices, procedures and processes seeking avenues to improve efficiency's and effectiveness and reduce risk to product quality.
- Communicate recommendations and decisions across the organization
- Drive a culture of learning, continuous improvement and best practices to improve the effectiveness of the organization
- Develop system improvements that drive quality performance of the Management
Systems, including Quality Operating System (QOS) with Real-Time data and analytics.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in QA or related field
- 10+ year's QA experience
- Experience with IATF 16949:2016 and ISO9001
- Has created, reviewed, implemented policies and procedures, work instructions and test
- Possesses audit skills for product and process audits internally, at suppliers, and customer
- Fundamental understanding of problem-solving methods and statistical tools to define and
analyze problems, evaluate and complete improvement projects
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.