- Seeking Quality Engineer with Electrical/Lighting experience
- Excellent culture, compensation and opportunity to grow
About Our Client
Our client is looking for a quality engineer who thrives in a fast paced, always changing environment. They need someone to help with assembly and testing areas, documentation and processes.
- Assist in development, maintenance and improvement of a quality system.
- Ensure the document control system for the location complies with the quality system
- Create, review and maintain and track Standard Operating Procedures for compliance
- Implement best practice test procedures, troubleshooting techniques, root cause analysis, test equipment usage, etc.
- Define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret tests for products and systems
- Participate in the overall "Quality Effort"
- Writing quality procedures
- Working with current quality group to pursue different certifications
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Engineering discipline
- Quality Management System experience is highly desirable
- Experience with Quality Documentation
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience in developing testing for digital and/or analog systems
- Comfortable in a fast paced, quickly changing work environment
- Ability to read a variety of testing measuring instruments
- Experience within the lighting industry is highly desirable
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.