- Opportunity to expand growing technology in Clinical Space
- High growth path to build new and existing products
About Our Client
An organization leader in the Medical Device industry that manufactures products that will continue to grow in the COVID-19 world. The small company that is essential to the medical industry to produce new and existing products that hit the market in a new avenue of a never ending industry growth. This Global Life Science company is looking to expand at a rapid rate and build with a new member of their organization.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Identify both existing and emerging technologies that align with strategic Corporate and Marketing goals
- Design, develop and test proof-of-concept models and prototype systems at various levels of complexity
- Present technical updates and presentations to management
- Act as technical project lead and liaison with other departments
- Participate in ideation and product development sessions
- Become the in-house technical expert in relevant areas
- Identify and develop product upgrades and new product concepts
- Work with, and provide guidance to, outside engineering and consulting groups as needed
The Successful Applicant
The Successful R&D Engineer will have what follows:
- 3-6 years experience in product development or R&D
- Experience in biopharma or clinical instrumentation or equipment preferred
- Experience translating customer needs to product requirements and specifications
- Ability to interpret assembly and mechanical drawings, wiring diagrams and electrical schematics
- Working familiarity with SolidWorks strongly preferred
- Familiar with measurement techniques commonly used in the clinical and biopharma markets
- Strong hands-on mechanical and electrical skills. Firmware experience a plus.
- Experience with mechanical and electrical test equipment
- Experience with liquid sample handling preferred
A much more in depth job description will be provided upon application and consideration. . Please submit your resume for consideration within 48 hours. Relevant candidates can expect to hear back within 48 hours of submission.
What's on Offer
The Proper R&D Engineer will be provided:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Potential Bonus
- Extensive room for career growth
- Take part in an excellent team dynamic
- Continue to grow ideas for future products