- This company is devoted to their employees and the benefits are UNMATCHED!
- A great opportunity to join a great company experience exponential growth.
About Our Client
My client is a family owned manufacturing business that was founded over 30 years ago. The leaders of this company are extremely passionate about their employees well-being and provide exceptional benefits, flexibility, and a true team environment type of culture.
Reporting directly into the R&D Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the development programs by taking all technical aspects into consideration in order to bring programs to commercial success
- Conceive, design, and develop new products and processes
- Utilize engineering analysis, prototyping, risk assessment, and qualification testing from earliest concept to release to manufacturing
- Design/verification of tools, gauges and equipment needed for new product or customer product programs.
- Manufacture part prototypes
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering discipline
- 4+ years of experience in manufacturing/machine design
- Machine design, simple electrical design, understanding of common manufacturing practices
- Proficient in Solidworks, 3D CAD software
What's on Offer
- Competitive Compensation
- OUTSTANDING BENEFITS including 100% paid health and dental insurance, 15 days of PTO, 10 paid holidays, 5% match on 401K, flexible work schedule, etc.
- Team environment that thrives off of culture
- Leadership that truly cares about their employees
- A growing company that is actively adding to their teams across the board