Real Estate Analyst
Growth within firm, deal exposure, great culture
Join a reputable national firm
About Our Client
Michael Page has partnered with a national Commercial Real Estate firm that is in search of an analyst to join their established team. The firm focuses on Office, Multifamily, Retail, Industrial and Hospitality.
- Maintain and run financial models on existing assets and/or acquisitions using Argus, DCF Models or other similar financial tools.
- Create sophisticated analyses for tracking and reviewing returns and performance on Asset and Fund levels
- Evaluate research data and produce real time valuation
- Consolidate, analyze and model financial data including budget analysis and income statement forecasting.
- Understand and be proficient in forecasting cash distributions and cash requirements for assets and funds
- Update and complete various investor reports, including financial snapshots and qualitative summaries
- Provide support in modeling and analyzing financial data regarding refinancing, acquisitions and/or disposition of investments
- Work alongside senior developers and investment teams in the underwriting, due diligence and modelling for new developments, current assets and future acquisitions
- Communicate with people inside and outside the organization (Asset Management, Acquisitions, Legal, Accounting, Operating Partners, Development and Investment teams etc.)
- Prepare and present reporting to executives and committees
The Successful Applicant
- Commercial Real Estate experience required
- Undergraduate degree required. Masters/MBA nice to have.
- Excellent analytic skills and Excel modeling capabilities; exposure to ARGUS a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, internal and external professional communications
- Understanding of private equity, investment risk and real estate investments.
- Prefer candidates who have exposure to commercial real estate properties/assets - multifamily, senior living, SH, mixed-use, retail, industrial, and office all preferred.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, bonus, benefits and the opportunity to grow within Acquisitions group.