Real Estate and Development Project Manager
Very Reputable, Vertically Integrated Real Estate Firm
Excellent opportunity for growth, ability to lead high-profile projects
About Our Client
The company has $2B of equity funds and has a vertically-integrated platform focused on investment, asset management, development, leasing, facilities and property services specifically within the innovation sector. They look to partner with leading research universities, high-profile technology/scientific companies, promising start-ups, and venture firms with the focus on helping their growth and innovation plans. The company is experiencing remarkable growth and as such they are looking to expand their footprint across both existing territories as well as into new geographical markets.
The Real Estate and Development Project Management position will be a dynamic role with responsibilities to oversee both new construction and adaptive reuse projects from design through completion.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in the selection of architects and engineers
- Manage development of program and design
- Assist in the development of marketing materials
- Obtain approvals and permits
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in the selection of construction management firms
- Ensure quality of project
- Conduct construction progress meetings, weekly
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Real Estate and Development Project Management candidate will be a entrepreneurial and driven individual who is looking to grow in their career and play a pivotal role in the continued expansion and success of the firm.
The individual should also have:
- 7+ years of experience overseeing projects from design throughout construction
- Experience with lifescience and technology projects is ideal
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Managemenent, CIvil Engineering, or Architecture preferred
- The ability to multi-task, be detailed oriented, and manage teams
- Strong desire to grow career and play a high-level role in the company.
The role reports directly to one of the Partners of the firm, so there is excellent exposure and opportunity for growth.
What's on Offer
The Real Estate and Development Project Management will receive:
- Excellent compensation package
- Great benefits
- Opportunity for growth
- Strong focus on work/life balance and overall well-being
- Opportunity to head project management on high-profile developments
Please apply for immediate consideration!