Real Estate Associate- Leasing
Fast paced environment
About Our Client
Michael Page has partnered with top tier firm with a significant global portfolio of Class A office and industrial assets. Based out of their office in Houston, our client is seeking a commercial real estate professional with heavy transnational experience to join their team as a Asset Management Associate focusing on lease agreements.
The associate will be part of the real estate team working closely with the management team to address the real estate needs of the company. The associate will work with leased and owned properties and will be responsible for client needs analysis, transaction due diligence, negotiation, completion, and post-completion administration.
- Assist with lease reviews, renewals and negotiations from start to finish.
- Complete transaction due diligence, portfolio administration and take part in stakeholder communication.
- Assist in coordinating review of all transactions with legal counsel, risk management, brokerage teams, and stakeholders.
- Maintain the property portfolio database.
- Contribute to the creation of processes, methodologies, best practices, and other departmental programs as needed.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate candidate will have the following:
- Extensive experience in transactions and lease agreements.
- The ability to manage multiple transactions or projects at one time.
- 3-5+ years of experience in real estate portfolio management and commercial real estate transactions
- Experience with industrial assets is a plus.
- Complete knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor's degree in related field. (Real estate, legal, finance, or business)
- Must be reliable and consistant
- Self-disciplined and have the ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Work well as part of a team, in a fast-paced enviornment
- Have strong problem solving skills
- Needs to be a go getter
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, plus annual discretionary bonus