Real Estate Development Analyst
Great opportunity to transition to the Real Estate Development role
Reputable firm with a strong financial backing
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing.
The successful Development Analyst will perform detailed financial analysis and modeling for development opportunities across the firms portfolio of multifamily assets across the central Texas and Austin market. The Development Analyst will perform detailed strategic planning, quarterly and annual income analysis. Other responsibilities:
- Maintain and run financial models on existing assets and/or acquisitions using Argus, DCF Models or other similar financial tools.
- Create sophisticated analyses for tracking and reviewing returns and performance on Asset and Fund levels
- Evaluate research data and produce real time valuation
- Consolidate, analyze and model financial data including budget analysis and income statement forecasting.
- Understand and be proficient in forecasting cash distributions and cash requirements for assets and funds
- Update and complete various investor reports, including financial snapshots and qualitative summaries
- Provide support in modeling and analyzing financial data regarding refinancing, acquisitions and/or disposition of investments
- Work alongside senior developers and investment teams in the underwriting, due diligence and modelling for new developments, current assets and future acquisitions
- Communicate with people inside and outside the organization (Asset Management, Acquisitions, Legal, Accounting, Operating Partners, Development and Investment teams etc.)
- Prepare and present reporting to executives and committees
The Successful Applicant
The successful Development Analyst must have a strong desire to work within the real estate industry and ideally have worked in internships throughout college. The successful candidate will already possess significant financial modeling. Due diligence and data interpretation skills in accordance with real estate acquisitions, investments and development's Alongside this the successful Analyst must posses:
- Undergraduate degree required. Masters/CPA nice to have.
- Excellent analytic skills and Excel modeling capabilities; exposure to ARGUS a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, internal and external professional communications
- Understanding of private equity, investment risk and real estate investments.
- Strong organizational, time-management, and project management skills in order to effectively track, report, and manage multiple projects and priorities where meeting deadlines is critical
Candidates from public accounting firms with audit background with exposure to real estate clients please apply. This is a great opportunity to transition in to Real Estate Development.
What's on Offer
In return this highly reputable real estate firm offer a fantastic benefits package that includes a competitive base salary for candidates, training, career development, benefits and strong bonus.