Real Estate Development Project Manager (San Francisco)
Development Manager with entitlement experience in the San Francisco market
Exciting opportunity to join a National Developer with a strong pipeline
About Our Client
The ideal Real Estate Development Project Manager (San Francisco) candidate must have experience managing project teams successfully through both the design/pre-construction and construction process and have experience in Strategic Real Estate Planning and Entitlement. Additionally, excellent interpersonal communication and client relations skills are a must, as is the ability to have developed and maintained long-term relationships with clients and construction-related professionals. The ideal project manager will also possess a positive attitude and a collaborative approach.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Real Estate Development Project Manager (San Francisco) Responsibilities:
- Support internal design and construction teams in concept development and planning
- Build and maintain relations with governmental agencies/departments including planning staff, building and safety and other pertinent permitting departments.
- Research and interpret zoning codes, entitlements needed for project, entitlement time line and processing with the jurisdictions
- Organize various meetings and prepare presentations for initial project introductions to a jurisdiction, neighborhood meetings, public hearings, etc.
- Manage all changes in scope, requests for information and proposed change orders
- Managing the submittal of required applications, plans, supporting documents
- Other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
Real Estate Development Project Manager (San Francisco) will have:
- 5+ years of experience in real estate or project development including entitlement, permitting and development for mixed-use properties.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Engineering required; Master of Business Admin preferred
- Strong understanding of construction principles/practices, project set up, budget planning and architecture
- Excellent project management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Strong communication and coordination skills that work with both internal and external stakeholders
What's on Offer
Strong base + bonus + benefits