Real Estate Project Executive
Top National Real Estate Development Company
Large Local Projects
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top real estate development firms in the US. With large, high end luxury condo and mixed use building throughout the United States, they are growing rapidly in the Miami market. Multiple projects in the area, with a strong pipeline of work.
- Be the head Project Executive for the ground up, high rise luxury condo building which is set to break ground in the coming weeks.
- Work closely with the senior leadership, to ensure successful project completion
- Oversee the team of Project Managers, Superintendents, and Estimators
- Ensure the projects come in accurately, on time, and within budget
- Supervise total construction efforts to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with owner and subcontractors, etc.
- Administer financial tracking systems to monitor project costs and forecast the remaining project cost.
- Prepare and follow up on RFI's
- Cost control/billings/collections/change management/cash flows/monthly status reports
- Key point of contact with sub contractors and architect
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent understanding of construction field concepts, practices and procedures
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience as a Project Manager, ideally with large commercial projects (high rise / ground up / high end luxury mixed use)
- Have the ability to win and manage new work be a "client facing"
- Experience with a developer / REIT preferred, but not required
- Management of all project team members including: senior project engineer, project engineers, superintendents, and field office coordinator
- Mentor, develop and train project engineers for fast-paced growth
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary and annual personal performance based bonus
- Excellent benefits package & 401(k)
- Great work/life balance (vacation, sick time, a lot of flexibility in work hours)
- Opportunity to join a top Developer / General Contractor on a national scale
- Gain experience working on the developer side of the business