- Seeking a Receptionist
- Growing Firm in Falls Church, VA
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Tracking and completing reports and various documents
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Assist with tracking and reporting of vendor invoices received
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Other projects as assigned
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of front desk/administrative experience
- Tech savvy: MS Office Suite, Adobe, Teams
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented; multi tasker
What's on Offer
- Permanent Opportunity
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Equal Employer Opportunity