- Work 5x days a week in NYC office.
- Contract to hire based off of performance.
About Our Client
Finance | Technology
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Play an active role in the Office Services Team
- Coordinate all conference room activity
- Welcome and greet guests/co-workers
- Manage phones and respond to emails in a professional manner
- Bring hospitality to the office environment
The Successful Applicant
- Has previous hospitality experience
- Must have Bachelors Degree
- Willing to go into office five days a week from the hours of 8am-5pm/8am-6pm
- Able to commit to a six month contract, can go permanent based off performance at that time
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay
- Modern office environment
- Potential for longevity based off performance