- Excellent benefits to encourage a work-life balance
- Secure base salary & clear promotion targets
About Our Client
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success: take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun! Our values are reflected in everything we do - it's what sets us apart.
The United States is a high potential, high growth market for Page Group and we are investing now for our future growth. We have a proven track record of growth led by a highly experienced senior management team. Our emphasis on organic career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. With over 150 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
All Recruitment Consultants at Michael Page operate in 360 degree roles, proactively headhunting candidates whilst developing and establishing new business relationships. This position consists of a competitive base salary coupled with uncapped financial earning and career potential that is second to none. Those that have leadership experience and / or demonstrate the potential to lead teams will have the ability to fast track.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. With over 150 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Conduct interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and lead generation
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
The Successful Applicant
The successful Recruitment Consultant will have:
- 1-3 years of recruitment or sales (business to business) experience
- Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Real hunger for excellent career progression and earning potential
- High level of energy and an excellent attitude to overcoming challenges
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary & Benefits
- High Base Salary & Uncapped Quarterly Bonuses
- 20 Days Annual Vacation, 5 Sick Days and 11 Paid Holidays
- Extra annual day off of your choice for mental health ("PageBreak")
- The week between Christmas and New Years OFF
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage
- 401K Savings Plan with company match
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Employee Referral & Sales Incentives
- Quarterly events for top performers
- Regular Team Building Outings
- Happy Hours & Social Events
- Charitable Events & Fundraisers