- Fully Remote Opportunity
- Short term Contracted Role
About Our Client
Our client is a nonprofit organization with locations in New York and Los Angeles, leading the discussion about the cultural, creative, and social significance of television, radio, and emerging platforms for the professional community and media-interested public.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Recruit top talent across a wide range of roles and fill open positions within budget and in a timely manner.
- Develop a best-in-class hiring experience for candidates starting with establishing strong relationships and partnering with hiring managers to quickly understand their specific hiring needs.
- Source passive candidates via social networking, career websites, cold-calling, professional organizations, and web searches.
- Build talent pipelines to fill current and future roles to drive improvements in time to hire and candidate quality.
- Conduct initial interviews and identify appropriate candidates to hiring managers.
- Manage process of scheduling and coordinating with hiring managers.
- Conduct reference checks on prospective new hires.
- Extend offers to candidates and generate offer letters upon approval.
- Update staffing reports regularly to reflect recruitment status and efforts.
- Participate in special projects and other duties as assigned.
Our successful employees meet the following criteria:
- Highly organized with proven ability to meet deadlines and budgets.
- Outstanding leadership skills and ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Ability to take ownership of all tasks and manage simultaneously.
- Outstanding verbal communication.
- Superior business writing skills.
- Positive and professional demeanor with excellent interpersonal, administrative, and managerial skills.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
- Resourcefulness, creativity, and strong problem-solving and research skills.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 years of full-cycle recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting in the media/entertainment/sports/sales/non-profit industries highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Human Resources or a related field.
- Experience in successfully managing all phases of recruitment and ensuring the implementation of effective recruiting strategies.
- Ability to analyze job descriptions to determine required qualifications to proactively identify qualified candidates.
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates.
- Strong influencing skills and demonstrated ability to quickly establish rapport build credibility and create partnerships at all levels within the company.
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve, multi-task, and meet deadlines with a sense of urgency, while working in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
- ATS proficiency is required preferably BambooHR and LinkedIn Recruiter.
What's on Offer
- Comptetive hourly rate
- Flexible work environment
- Great work culture
- Health vision and dental benefits made available to you on day 1!