Exciting, fast-paced, work hard, play hard work environment!
Great team culture and office perks!
About Our Client
We are looking for competitive, self-motivated, and high energy candidates to join our growing team of Recruitment professionals at Michael Page.
This role provides significant training to individuals who have a innate desire to succeed and contribute to our next level of growth. If you are looking for a career in recruiting or sales, this recruiter position will allow you to grow your skills from the ground up and put you on a fast track to success within the company.
You will be:
- Utilizing training resources given to manage recruitment process with candidates and clients from interviews to negotiations
- Attracting qualified candidates and managing them through their interview/offer processes
- Developing new business; targeting specific clients that are in line to your specialized recruitment focus
- Attending off-site visits with clients to further build and develop relationships
- Developing sales skills and management skills, consistently improving on business development techniques, relationship building, negotiation skills, etc.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for candidates are naturally driven and competative in spirit to join our team of fellow individuals with the drive to succeed!
- Bachelor's degree is mandatory
- 0-7 professional experience
- Self-starter, driven, and strong work ethic
- Motivated by career growth and development
- Previous sales or recruitment experience preferred
What's on Offer
We offer a competitive base salary with uncapped quarterly bonuses. We provide excellent benefits and vacation days, as well as 401K and commuter benefits.
Our firm is structured to promote career growth and success. We have quarterly and annual reward trips - recent trips have included Las Vegas, Miami, Saratoga, Brazil, Chicago, and Turks & Caicos.
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions. The role of a Recruiter is to identify and source candidates, provide our service for our clients to fill their openings, manage the overall recruitment process between candidates and clients, and identify new business development opportunities to increase our clientele.
This position would be in our New York, NY office.