Join the world's largest organically grown staffing business
and advance your career as a sales professional!
About Our Client
Join the world's largest organically grown staffing business and advance your career as a sales professional! Due to unprecedented growth across our North American offices, the Page Group is looking to grow on its already 5,000 strong global workforce, in pursuit of our objective to become the world's most highly regarded and successful staffing company. We have growth plans across the USA and Canada at the moment that are unmatched by any of our competitors.
- Work as an integral part of a team, motivating one another, and communicating effectively
- Focus collaboratively on the broader day-to-day issues of business development, systems and procedures and training - proactively maximizing commercial performance
- Internally network to build business relationships and gather information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
- Build and grow a client portfolio by using commercial information to identify organizations that have current or future recruitment needs - including global multinationals, rapidly growing SMEs and not-for-profit entities
- Initiate contact with potential clients via business development calls, face-to face meetings, referrals and networking to proactively sell PageGroup services
- Identify relevant contacts responsible for holding decision-making responsibilities in the hiring process
- Attend pitches and meetings with prospective clients
- Provide advice on, and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates to a client's business. This requires flexibility including running an advertising campaign, for example
- Promote our brand and establish commercial terms to maximize revenue generation for each campaign and a broader Preferred Supplier Agreement (PSA) if appropriate
- Provide ongoing advice on market conditions, business trends and salary fluctuations within their industry sector
- Meet with candidates to establish whether they have the right profile and skill set for your client base
- Offer advice on the quality of their resume and interview techniques
- Provide advice on market conditions and manage expectations on availability of roles and salary levels etc.
- Maintain regular contact with candidates to ensure that you are aware of their changing circumstances and any further commercial opportunities in their business
- Once placed, follow-up and ensure that the placement is successful, ensuring you are interacting with them as a potential client as well
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- At least one year experience in high volume sales
- Proven sales achievements based on performance in past roles
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Career driven, with a specific drive to win and succeed
We are also looking for someone who is:
- Open to feedback, and dedicated to self improvement
- Assertive, persuasive, and a good listener
- Resilient and adaptable
- Risk taker and approaches business with high level of urgency
- A great "people person" with high energy to influence your team
What's on Offer
We offer competitive base salaries, as well as impressive, performance based quarterly bonuses.