- Fantastic Entry Level Role
- Contracted Role with Potential to go Permanent
About Our Client
An elite global law firm with world-class practices across the board, seeking a talented recruiting assistant.
- Assist with the preparation, coordination and scheduling of in-office callback interviews
- Contact applicants to schedule interviews, prepare and upload application materials to viRecruit applicant tracking system
- Maintain event RSVP lists, create resume packets, and support as need for recruiting events
- Prepare materials for on-campus interviews; create & organize attorney interview PDFs
- Help to respond to email and phone inquiries
- Additional data entry & projects as assigned by Chief and Managers
- Ability to work independently and organize, prioritize, plan and multitask work activities in a fast paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Must have a professional demeanor and possess excellent organizational and administrative abilities
- Must be able to work collaboratively with lawyers and staff, demonstrating strong teamwork and a positive attitude
- Flexibility in daily schedule to accommodate unexpected situations; must be able to work overtime.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ensure confidentiality of all firm documentation and information.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree
- 1-2 years relevant work experience a plus, but not essential
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: data entry, Adobe PDF, Microsoft Office, Zoom and Web ex
What's on Offer
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a well renowned Law Firm.
- Medical and dental benefits provided from day 1.
- Schedule Monday - Friday 9:30am | 5:30pm.
- Temp to perm opportunity.