Recruitment Consultant - Entry Level - Downtown Boston
Want to be promoted in your first year and be rewarded for your hard work?
Excellent opportunity to join a leading recruiting agency in Downtown Boston.
About Our Client
At Michael Page we are passionate, we work as as team, we value determination, we make a difference and we enjoy what we do. We are a market leading recruiting agency that prides itself with resilience, passion, collaboration, and lastly fun. We believe that the best way to success is through determination and a relentless attitude.
The Associate Consultant - Recruiter will:
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Manage new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions.
- Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Manage intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns; advising managers on training and coaching.
- Avoid legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplish human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
The Successful Applicant
The Associate Consultant - Recruiter must obtain:
- BA/BS Degree required
- Expected 3.0 overall GPA
- 1+ year(s) in recruiting or sales environment
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent and proven work ethic
- Mentality to grow and succeed
- Relentless attitude
- Belief and execution of the Michael Page Core Values
Apply today for consideration within 24-48 hours!
What's on Offer
- Uncapped Earning Potential / Quarterly
- 20 Days Annual Vacation, 5 Sick Days and 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical / dental / vision coverage
- 401K Savings Plan with company match
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Employee Referral & Sales Incentives
- Commuter Benefits
- Luxurious Quarterly all-expense paid trips for our Top Performers (Most recent trips have been to Las Vegas, Miami and Cancun is coming up!)
- Regular Team Building Outings
- Happy Hours & Social Events
- End of Month Champagne Awards
- Charitable Events & Fundraisers
- Complimentary breakfast and soft drinks
- Summer Fridays Incentives
If you obtain what it means to be a recruiter at Michael Page, apply within the next 24 hours!