- Rapidly growing, Recruitment Consultant Opportunity
- HYBRID work available - office in Downtown Boston!
About Our Client
PageGroup has been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for 40 years. Operating through three internationally recognized and respected recruitment brands: Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel, we the global strength to think and act beyond the boundaries of location or business function. The PageGroup presence in North America extends across New York, Boston, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Chicago, Houston, Stamford, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal and Calgary.
The original PageGroup brand, Michael Page, is comprised of 24 disciplines - each providing a service to a specialist area of the market. We recruit permanent, temporary, contract and interim opportunities, typically from second/third job levels upward. Businesses we work with range from SMEs to global blue-chip organizations.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will:
- Providing solutions and consultative support, ensuring high retention and net revenue growth by understanding client's needs
- Provide detailed product demos, consultations and proposals
- Accurately maintain CRM activity log, pipeline, forecasting and monthly reports
- Meet and exceed sales KPIs
- Collaborate with team and internal departments
- Manage your own portfolio of clients, both existing and new
- Search, source potential new Businesses to sign, utilizing multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for needs at hand.
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and Lead generation
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate at Michael Page has drive and determination to be a top performer while also prioritizing providing excellent service to their candidates and clients.A Recruitment Consultant will be skilled at the following:
- A minimum of 1 year's experience in B2B sales or agency recruitment
- Developing business and prospecting into new clients
- Curating lasting relationships with clients and candidates
- Exceptional communication and problem solving skills
- An ability to showcase adaptability and resilience
- Experience with consultative selling solutions
- A desire to be a top performer and establish yourself as a market expert in your vertical.
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive Training Program starting from your first day
- Ongoing professional coaching and development
- National & International career opportunities
- Above market salary (based on experience) and uncapped commission structure.
- Commission structure paid on personal revenue.
- Transparent promotion targets for continued career advancement.
- Mentorship from Executive leadership team.
- Ongoing professional development.
- Opportunity to join several different business councils: Diversity & Inclusion, Women at Page, Leadership Development to name just a few.
- 20 vacation days with an additional day accrued every year (max 25). Plus 1 mental health day each month.
- 401k match.