- Work a full-360 recruiting desk!
- Join a fast-paced and dynamic team!
About Our Client
Michael Page is an internationally respected executive search firm. With over 40 years of recruitment experience and offices in 34 countries, Michael Page offers specialized and tailored recruitment services to a diverse range of clients.
PageGroup has achieved a high level of success through underpinning a "people-first" culture. We value teamwork; our clients and our candidates are immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Develop new and maintain existing client relationships
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage
- Brief candidates to ensure they are fully prepared for the interview process
- Source for top talent within the job market
- Meet with clients (in-person or virtually) to understand their hiring goals
- Pitch Michael Page's services to prospective clients
- Consistently follow up with clients and candidates to strengthen Michael Page's presence in the marketplace
The Successful Applicant
* MINIMUM 2+ years prior recruitment or sales experience
* Proficient communication skills
* Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
* Desire to move up within a company and hit promotional targets
What's on Offer
* Competitive salary and bonus structure
* Collaborative team environment
* Great culture with promotional and result-driven incentives
* Clear career progression