- Uncapped Bonus potential
- Top rated training and development - Promote from within
About Our Client
Here at Michael Page Chicago, we pride ourselves on the fun and collaborative work environment we've grown throughout the years. Every consultant in our office has the opportunity to run their own book of business while being part of top performing teams on day one.
Our current team structure supports many industries throughout the Midwest including Property and Construction, Accounting and Finance, Manufacturing and Engineering, Real Estate and Development, Procurement and Supply Chain and many other niche industries.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Recruitment Consultant plays a key role in the structure of their team. Major responsibilities include:
- Candidate generation through various methods including LinkedIn outreach, job boards, networking, head hunting, etc.
- Speaking with candidates regarding their job search and career aspirations
- Collaborating with team in ensuring that key clients are satisfied with MP recruitment efforts
- Generate and chase new leads for potential clients hiring in your market
- Conduct meetings with both new and existing clients to review job requirements, market trends, salary reviews, etc.
- Negotiate client contracts
- Accurate forecasting against monthly revenue goals with manager
- Additional responsibilities depending on market you're assigned to
The Successful Applicant
Successful applicants for the Recruitment Consultant position will possess the following:
- Four (4) year Bachelor's Degree in Business, Sales or related field
- 1-2+ years in B2B sales or recruitment
- In lieu of B2B sales/recruitment background outside of college, successful sales or recruitment internships can be considered
- Someone who is collaborative, innovative and a team player while also able to work independently
- Results driven individual
What's on Offer
On offer as a Recruitment Consultant:
- Competitive base salary that far exceeds industry standard for sales
- Black and white promotion goals with valuable pay increases (100% related to your individual performance)
- Uncapped bonus targets (some consultants see over $20k in bonuses in their first full year)
- Excellent training and development across all levels; we have a dedicated sales trainer in our Chicago office that is easily accessible!
- Breakfast/lunch clubs for high performers
- Opportunity to join our diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Charity and volunteer opportunities
- Aetna Health Insurance with FSA opportunities
- VSP Vision Insurance
- 401k with 4% company match
- Gym and locker room on site
- Summer Fridays
- Apply now to be immediately considered