- Globally established Recruitment Firm with Excellent Growth Opportunities
- Great Health Benefits as well as competitive base + quarterly Uncapped bonus
About Our Client
PageGroup is a global, executive search firm operating out of over 140 offices in 36 countries Globally. We differ from other firms, by working on localized, specialized, and targeted searches for selective clients, partnering with them to headhunt the best passive talent in the industry. We don't just find our client the right candidates we also provide them with information on the markets, how to develop their processes, and feedback. We also provide this same service for our candidates, letting them know what we see in the market and what ways to best approach their situation, giving them a realistic snapshot of their unique journey with us. PageGroup believes in the growth of their consultants and provides a clear career path on day one. Career progression is key at PageGroup with an 89% rate of managers and directors that have started as consultants and progressed their careers.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.Description
As a Recruitment Consultant you are responsible for but not limited to:
- Providing solutions and consultative support, ensuring high retention and net revenue growth by understanding client's needs
- Provide detailed product demos, consultations and proposals
- Accurately maintain CRM activity log, pipeline, forecasting and monthly reports
- Meet and exceed sales KPIs
- Collaborate with team and internal departments
- Manage your own portfolio of clients, both existing and new
- Search, source potential new Businesses to sign, utilizing multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for needs at hand.
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and Lead generation
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
The Successful Applicant
Being an industry leader is not easily achieved, so we need the best and brightest professionals who are ready to bring the energy, passion and determination it will take to maintain this reputation.
This is a great opportunity for those passionate about transitioning into consultative sales. We are looking for candidates with a high level of energy, determination and resilience.
- Ideally someone with 1-5 years of B2B sales or recruitment experience and a proven track record of success.
- A strong applicant will have a strong desire to be a top performer within a winning team and an interest in personal growth and development
What's on Offer
- A Globally recognized training program catered to sales development from day 1.
- An opportunity for career growth based off of your personal performance and hard work.
- A flexible, Hybrid work model - ask me how!
- Above industry starting base salary with large promotion raises.
- Uncapped quarterly bonus set at attainable levels.
- Gym partnerships and many corporate discounts.
- A 401k match
- Health, Dental, Vision and LT/ST Disability
- 20 Days Annual Vacation, 7.5 Sick Days and 11 Paid Holidays, mental health days