- Competitive Salary, WFH Flexibility & Clear Career Progression
- Great people!
About Our Client
We are PageGroup! At the heart of PageGroup's business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
Your daily operations will consist of:
- Building excellent relationships with candidates and clients.
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each and every client in order to provide outstanding and timely service.
- Managing the whole candidate process from sourcing to offer stage and beyond.
- Offering consultative CV and interview advice to candidates.
- Managing and prioritizing a heavy workload.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
We hire people from various backgrounds: recruitment, sales, consultancy, but also sports, teaching or real estate could be advantageous experience to be successful at PageGroup.
- 2+ years of expereince in recruitment, sales, real estate etc.
As a recruitment consultant at PageGroup we are looking for people who can relate to our company values: We are passionate, We make a difference, We enjoy what we do, We work as a team, We value determination.
What's on Offer
Recruitment is both challenging and exciting; your determination to succeed, enthusiasm, energy, and commitment to offering the best service to our clients and candidates will drive your successes and career progression at PageGroup.