- Unlimited growth potential (both career/management-wise + financially)!
- Opportunity to join a high-performing, collaborative team!
About Our Client
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
In our Boston office, we are comprised of 75+ consultants working in several specialized markets from construction/real estate to manufacturing. Given our strong position in the market currently, we are actively looking to hire consultants to our existing group who can continue to drive our business forward. We offer unlimited growth potential (both financially and from a team-building/management perspective) and promote individuals based on performance. Nearly all of our managers/directors are organically grown, demonstrating our commitment to building out people's careers in the near and long-term.
The recruitment consultant is responsible for:
- managing a 360 desk (looking after both the candidate and client side of the recruitment process)
- developing new business within the specified target market
- building out a candidate portfolio through consistent outreach to relevant individuals across the industry
- managing currently signed accounts that will be handed over within the first 3-4 months
- attaining weekly KPI goals (set by management) to ensure that activity is in line with revenue expectations across year 1
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The right recruitment consultant has:
- 1+ year of sales experience
- a resilient, hard-working approach
- a willingness to learn and be mentored by more experienced colleagues
What's on Offer
The recruitment consultant receives:
- An above market average base salary coupled with a tiered quarterly bonus structure (also above market commission rates - average first-year OTE between $80,000 and $100,000)
- Hybrid office + work-from-home model
- Extensive training/mentorship program from Day 1
- Opportunities to manage and build out a team in the long term (for those interested)
- Quarterly trips/events for top performers
- Bi-Annual office sponsored events, such boat parties, team outings, etc.