- Opportunity to work and grow within a leading recruitment firm
- Ambitious sales professional looking to join a passionate work environment
About Our Client
Michael Page is a well respected global consultant firm with offices around the world. They offer specialist and tailored recruitment services to a diverse range of clients. Established in 1976, Michael Page has grown to hold offices in 34 countries, one being located in the NYC Metropolitan Area.
Are you an entry level sales or marketing professional looking to diversify your skill set?
Do you enjoy being part of an organization with a strong company culture who embraces diversity?
We are aggressively hiring and look forward to expanding our team in our NYC office!
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for
- Effectively managing the entire process of the Recruitment Cycle
- Establish and develop new client relationships
- Source for top talent using the most up to date recruitment systems/platforms
- Ensure we maintain a customer-centric approach with our candidates throughout the interview process
- Provide expert level advise on the various disciplines that we recruit in
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following
- Bachelors Degree
- Sales or Marketing experience
- Passion to drive results and ambition to achieve uncapped potential
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
What's on Offer
- Career growth & unlimited opportunities
- Extensive training & ongoing development
- PTO and paid holidays
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive salary & Quarterly Bonuses