- Growing Recruiting Agency
- Seeking Recruitment Consultant
About Our Client
Michael Page is one of the largest and most recognized global recruitment agencies in the world. Established in London in 1976, we now have over 140 offices in 36 countries. At the heart of our business are the thousands of people's lives we've changed, the outstanding service we provide to our clients, and the exciting opportunities we offer around the world.
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients.
- Search, source, screen potential candidates using various online resources.
- Manage the process from interview to offer stage.
- Conduct over-the-phone and in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates.
- Hunt new responsibilities and conduct in business development.
- Be involved in the proposal process by developing and pitching proposals.
- Negotiate commercial terms of business and rates.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 0-5 years of commercial sales experience.
- Ambitious, driven, and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to think strategically and execute effectively.
What's on Offer
- Quarterly bonuses and uncapped commission.
- 401k with company match.
- Flexible hybrid work model.
- 20 vacation, 7 sick, 11 paid holidays, and 1 mental health day every month!