- Sales opportunity with quick growth, promotion, and clear goals!
- High base salary with bonus structure!
About Our Client
Leading Recruitment Firm in New York, NY with hybrid working policies.
- Find clients and foster long-term relationships
- Employ recruiting methods to attract candidates (e.g. job advertising)
- Evaluate resumes and applications
- Source candidates using databases, social media etc.
- Assume responsibility of pre-interview screening
- Match the most suitable candidates to different positions
- Create relationships with job seekers and provide advice
- Facilitate and finalize agreements between candidate and employer
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Sales/Customer service skills
- Outstanding communication ability
- Confident and pleasant personality
- Ability to work with targets
- Sound judgment
- Bachelors Degree required
What's on Offer
High base salary with competitive bonus structure and top tier benefits package. Apply today using the link and your resume will be considered within 24 hours!