- Hybrid Role - Based in Wilmington, Delaware
- 6 month contract role with potential to be extended or go permanent
About Our Client
Our client is a large and well known financial services corporation.
* Execute the employee re-screen program: send communications, adhere to re-screening timelines, and answer employee questions throughout the process.
* Support additional programs related to an employee's eligibility to work, which may include right to work, I-9 verification, and regulatory reference completion.
* Adjudicate background screening reports to established standards following a set process and controls to mitigate risk while using sound judgement and escalating as appropriate through a predefined escalation matrix.
* Maintain all relevant documentation aligned with company policies and local privacy laws.
* Stay up to date with the regulatory landscape as it impacts the screening process while ensuring a smooth user experience
* Recognize opportunities to streamline processes and enhance the user experience throughout the screening process, and proactively seek and suggest solutions to leadership.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's degree and 2+ years previous experience in related field; experience in HR compliance, onboarding, background screening or related field preferred.* An ability to manage a large volume of varied requests and deliver with accuracy and speed.
* Solid verbal and written communication skills in English, including the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of candidates/employees via phone and e-mail.
* Verbal and written communication skills in languages other than English are desirable.
* Strong organizational, analytical, and problems solving skills.
* Process-oriented, with a high level of attention to detail and ability to exercise critical judgment
* Adherence to strict procedures and documentation requirements
* Maintain a high degree of confidentiality/discretion
* The ability to flex solutions to changing demands: anticipating the local, regional, global impact.
* Experience working across cultures and in a matrixed environment (preferred); proven ability to work independently but also to build and sustain high performing partnerships, both locally and globally.
* A strong work ethic & ability to work on their own initiative and manage own time effectively.
* Strong interpersonal skills, flexible, team-work oriented and comfortable working with remote team members.
* Proactive and a result driven mindset.
* Ability to build effective and trusted relationships across the HR function.
* Experience with Workday and Consumer Reporting Agency platforms a plus.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
What's on Offer
What's is on offer:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Flexible work environment
- Immediate start date