- Urgent Recruitment Coordinator role with an amazing organization
- Contracted role with potential to go permanent - Immediate Start!
About Our Client
Our client is the leading consumer fashion provider. They are a highly known fashion brand and give their customers a subscription service to try and buy new styles
- Assists recruitment team with customized screening and initial contact of applicants to determine qualification and interest level.
- Refers appropriate candidates to recruiter and/or hiring supervisor.
- Provides support coordination of recruitment projects and related services to supervisors, hiring managers, recruitment team members, and others.
- Participates in and provides analytical support in design, development, and implementation of recruitment projects and programs.
- Attends and participates in job fairs, community activities, and other public and departmental recruitment-related events.
- Represents and promotes organization to potential applicants by providing information, responding to questions, and collecting applicant data.
- Serves as point of contact for provision of consultative service to hiring authorities.
- Serves as resource for recruitment policies, procedures, and practices to supervisors, HR staff, and others. Refers to recruiters and other staff as appropriate.
- Handles and prioritizes multiple ranges of advanced administrative duties with wide latitude for independent judgment and initiative.
- Develops and maintains general familiarity with immigration and re-certification process and responds to inquiries related to immigration and re-certification.
- Assists with identifying issues affecting recruitment and implementing recruitment activities to continuously improve process.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Recruiting and interviewing skills
- Phone, Zoom, and online meeting platform skills
- Supports workplace diversity
- Familiarity with relevant employment Law
- Professionalism, organization, and project management skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- Associate's degree in business, or related field; OR two (2) years of directly related experience
- Minimum two (2) years of administrative support experience in recruitment or related area
- Minimum one (1) year of candidate sourcing or related experience
What's on Offer
What's on offer:
- Flexible working environment - we will be working hybrid
- Competitive hourly wage and access to health benefits
- Fast paced enviroment with the ability to gain valuable skills
- Commuter Benefits available