Recruitment Sales Consultant, Procurement & Supply Chain
We change lives for people by creating opportunity to reach potential
About Our Client
We expect our employees to be entrepreneurial and own their experiences. We ask that everyone practice excellent communication and work with a high sense of urgency. We hire people who embrace teamwork, engage in value-driven relationships and do business with integrity.
Most importantly, we want everyone to come to work and have fun by being engaged in their careers, while still being accountable for their contributions and results. We encourage active learning, friendly competition and giving back to the community, too.
You'll work with an award-winning team of high-energy professionals who absolutely love their jobs and are determined to make sure they provide clients with the best candidates for their business. You'll have access to custom, industry-leading technology and a leadership team who is passionate about investing in their top performers. You'll have access to anyone in the company to help you get the tools and skills you need to do your job. You'll always be challenged to reach new heights, and provided with the ongoing learning opportunities and coaching to support your development.
- Research and find new client contacts and build prospect lists within niche focus area (Marketing)
- Develop new strategies for successfully engaging potential prospective customers. We have a successful playbook, but we're looking for you to enhance and expand it further.
Source and interview potential candidates through various resources (applicants, Monster, LinkedIn, our internal database)
- Qualify and match candidates to client searches
- Manage clients and candidates through all stages of the interview/hiring process by adhering to company best practices
- Attend networking events, associations, and other groups helpful to practice business development
- Attend training/learning development meetings
- Participate in direct hire training programs available each year
- Participate in daily and weekly team meetings
The Successful Applicant
- Prospecting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Has a competitive spirit
- Can collaborate and influence in a "win as a team" environment
- Has a drive for results
- Strong business acumen
What's on Offer
- We offer medical, dental, vision, short term, long term disability, life insurance, 401k match, paid time off, holidays
- Fun working environment
- Bagel Mondays
- Quarterly bonuses
- Cash incentives