Recurring Revenue Development Director
Software design or development experience in a related field
Ability or fluency in other languages
- Experience across multiple different marketing and engineering functions
About Our Client
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence is the largest software developer in the metrology industry and offers a wide range of in-house developed, individually-customisable software packages that deliver intelligent and effective data acquisition, analysis and evaluation as well as powerful data management and reporting tools.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence helps industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. As a leading metrology and manufacturing solution specialist, our expertise in sensing, thinking and acting – the collection, analysis and active use of measurement data – gives our customers the confidence to increase production speed and accelerate productivity while enhancing product quality.
Through a network of local service centres, production facilities and commercial operations across five continents, we are shaping smart change in manufacturing to build a world where quality drives productivity.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence is part of Hexagon, a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications.
Hexagon’s solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information. They are used in a broad range of vital industries.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 20,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR SENIOR MANAGER RECURRING REVENUE - METROLOGY SOFTWARE
The ‘Senior Manager, Recurring Revenue - Metrology Software’ role has been created to help define and execute the company’s strategy and roadmap for Recurring Revenue in the Metrology Software business, targeting all segments and industries in which the company operates globally. S/he will hold primary responsibility to understand our existing software portfolio and the evolving market needs these address; identify and define in detail a roadmap to grow recurring revenue building on the company’s highly successful existing solutions; work with Project Management to ensure timely development and delivery; work with Product Marketing to launch solutions in the market; and work with regional sales organisations to optimise processes to drive recurring revenue growth and maximise market share.
A track record of approaching challenges innovatively along with strong interpersonal skills are also critical success factors for this role. Candidates must be able to “get in the trenches” to work collaboratively with colleagues in a matrix environment to drive all aspects of this business.
This role is based in the US Midwest (Chicago / Detroit regions) or UK headquarters of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence in Cobham, Surrey. Consideration may also be given to exceptional candidates in other locations in the US or Europe.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5 years strategic software product management / software product sales experience with a focus on recurring revenue offerings, ideally in metrology, or as a supplier to the automotive or aerospace industries.
- Exceptional track record of developing and implementing software product strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives.
- Knowledge of and experience with metrology software and technology is preferred but not mandatory.
- History of developing and growing business in an entrepreneurial environment with a focus on recurring revenue models for software.
- Worked closely with engineering teams and sales teams, both hardware and software.
- Experience working across cultures in a global organization and with customers globally.
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels.
- Worked at ease in a decentralised organisation. Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues in a matrix environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills across cultures.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A mission-driven, team player approach; and a desire to make an impact and difference.
- Demonstrable drive, determination, self-motivation and action orientation needed to be successful in working with short deadlines.
- The maturity, judgment and self-confidence to operate effectively with a high level of independence.
- The highest level of integrity and high ethical standards.
- Fluent in English.
What's on Offer
$130k - 160k + package