- $160,000 - $185,000 Base + Benefits!
- Massive opportunity to strategically grow the Multifamily property portfolio!
About Our Client
This leading, National Real Estate Firm are looking for their Regional Asset Manager to manage and strategically grow a portfolio of high-profile Multifamily properties, whilst assisting with acquisitions in the DC area.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Managing and continuously growing the portfolio of Multifamily properties
* Implementing standards and operating procedures
* Setting business plans for buildings
* Controlling the budget process
* Attending site visits and staying close to the properties
The Successful Applicant
* 8-10+ years Asset Management experience
* Proven experience with Multifamily & Real Estate
* Strong financial analysis and Excel skills
What's on Offer
This is your opportunity to become the main Asset Manager for this leading Real Estate Firm during an unprecedented growth phase; if you are looking for an autonomous position that guarantees career progression, please send your resume to Matt Hall at Michael Page (mhall michaelpage.us.com)