Regional Plant Controller
To be part of an European group, acting as a regional plant controller
Your responsibilities will be both accounting and finance activities
About Our Client
Our client is an European Industrial Group, leader in its segment with multiple plants in the U.S.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the local finance organization (accounting, controlling, IT)
- Maintain regulatory compliance with local accounting standards and practices
- Reviews , investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports
- Assures compliance with federal, state, local and corporate policies, regulations and laws
- Develops and implements various local accounting procedures (according to the Group)
- Prepares financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position while ensuring integrity of all financial information
- Works with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits
- Budget preparation/forecasting/Business Plan
- Adheres to all Health, Safety & Environmental requirements that are defined within set work instructions
- All other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- S. degree in Accounting or Finance
- Progressive experience managing projects
- Minimum of 10 years of previous related experience (portion of the experience being in a manufacturing setting preferred)
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office(Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with SAP Financial module
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles(GAAP)
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Customer Satisfaction
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of time
- Occasionally will move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery
- Frequently communicates with co-workers, employers, vendors, etc.
- May occasionally walk into manufacturing environment
What's on Offer
The ideal candidate has a public accounring experience (preferably with a CPA, but not a Must), added to a plant controlling experience. The role requires both accounting and FP&A experience.
This position is based out of West Memphis.