- Experience with assets in Chicago, specifically Industrial preferred
- Work with the Asset Management, Facility Management, Finance and Procurement
About Our Client
My client is a global real estate development, investment, capital and property management company. They currently have over $50B office, retail, logistics, industrial, and residential properties. They are looking for a strong Regional Property Manager (Chicago) to join their Chicago team. Local experience preferred.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Regional Property Manager (Chicago) will will work with the Asset Management, Facility Management, Finance and Procurement teams in leading all aspects of property management.
- Set initiatives for existing assets across the industrial, data center, and commercial verticals
- Manager and oversee the performance of external service providers
- Manage the arrears process
- Plan and control operating expenses
- Manage insurance incidents and claims
- Manage process implementation and support initiatives for budgeting, contracting, reporting audits
The Successful Applicant
Regional Property Manager (Chicago) will:
- Possesses a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent, preferably in business or finance
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Senior Management or Regional Management experience with one or more of the following asset classes: industrial, commercial and retail, data center or and multi-family
- Prior experience and skills in physical property management, financial analysis and customer relations
- Ability to drive optimum solutions for all aspects of property management
- High level of independence, as well as excellent leadership and collaboration skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as flexibility/adaptability
- Interest in continuous improvement in processes and performance along with a high degree of attention to detail
What's on Offer
Strong base + bonus