- Join the fastest growing video systems manufacturer in the U.S.
- Competitive salary and benefits
About Our Client
My client has been around since 2003, delivering video technology solutions for transit, law enforcement and commercial vehicles in over 50 countries around the globe. Their video intelligence and data integration solutions allow organizations to provide a transparent and safe environment for the employees and communities they serve.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
As a regional sales manager, you will:
- Build and maintain relationships at all levels within an organization
- Continually call through the top school districts in an assigned territory to drive market share
- Have excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Have organizational and time management skills
- Understand how to proficiently operate Microsoft office products including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Be able to operate within a CRM to most effectively manage time, resources, and opportunities
- Be passionate about new technology and supplying a solution to solve a prospect's problem
- Be able to quickly absorb and retain technical information
- Have the skill to translate technical information to a non-technical prospect
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate brings:
- Proven sales skills, abilities, and effective closing techniques
- Have 3+ years of outside sales experience in vehicle technology sales or equipment sales (other relevant experience may be acceptable)
- College degree in business field (preferred but not required)
- Eagerness and willing to travel approximately 30% of the time within a multi-state assigned territory
What's on Offer
What an offer includes:
- $60-65k base - $140-150k OTE Year 1, $165-$175k OTE Year 2, with uncapped commission
- Great benefits including Health, Dental, & Vision insurance, FSA, life insurance
- 3 weeks vacation + 5 days PTO
- 401k - 100% match of employee contributions up to 4% of income 6 months from hire date
If you are interested in applying to this role, submit your resume and it will be reviewed by Hannah Kane within 48 hours.