About Our Client
Our client, a preeminent lifestyle company in the luxury CPG space, is seeking a Regional Sales Director with top-notch skills in Sales & Marketing who will take this well-known brand to the next level. If you understand the high-end consumer and have a strong affinity for brand & product, this is a great opportunity to impact brand awareness as you help to grow sales for the company in its Retail, Wholesale and Ecommerce channels.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Collaborate with the Director of Sales and other members of the executive team to develop strategic plan that aligns people, products, marketing, and sales capability to achieve growth and profitability targets
- Effectively monitor performance of the sales team and develop forward looking strategies to elevate market share
- Mentor and develop direct reports, manage training, performance evaluation and quick problem resolution
- Partner with Marketing to drive sales growth and lead generation
- Play a key role in various business development activities and contribute to the companies corporate strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders, and across the industry network
- Negotiate and close contracts with client's key decision makers
- Generate new revenue by managing several sales deals to closure on an annual basis
- Consultatively deliver customized sales solutions that address the client's compelling events and help them meet their goals
- Drive understanding of shopper marketing and support business development efforts
What's on Offer
- Full Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401K, company match
- Flexible PTO policy
- Remote working optional
- Quarterly Bonus
- Annual bonus