- Highly reputable finance corporation
- High growth potential
About Our Client
Highly reputable Investment Bank looking to retain top talent.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Duties and responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
· Leading the gathering and documentation of detailed business requirements and functional
specifications (BRD, FSD), by engaging with stakeholders.
· Helping business partners articulate and refine their requirements by providing critical thinking
and challenge of the requirements.
· Providing recommendations for improvements and solutions, as needed.
· Translating business requirements into business process impacts and workflows.
· Writing detailed test scripts.
· Performing and coordinating testing (unit testing, UAT). Coordinate with stakeholders and IT to
ensure all issues are properly documented, understand, and addressed in a timely manner.
· Reviewing deliverables and ensuring that change control procedures are properly followed.
· Escalating issues in a clear concise and timely manner.
· Providing clear and concise status on progress.
· Making recommendations to improve effectiveness and overall process efficiency.
· Ensuring that all issues/alerts are coordinated, monitored, logged, resolved, and appropriately
· Liaise with IT and business partners to drive prioritization decisions, requirements,
implementation, testing and maintenance.
· Assist in change management by ensuring that all documents are updated and maintained, and
any proposed changes are properly communicated to stakeholders.
· Pro-actively identify potential risks, issues, or dependencies and propose solutions
The Successful Applicant
BS/MS in Finance, Engineering or Computer Science or relevant work experience required.
· Minimum 5 years of work experience as a Business Analyst.
· Minimum 5 years of work experience in Finance and Regulatory and/or Information
· Minimum 4 years' experience with a financial services organization preferred.
· Conducting business requirements gathering and formally documenting them.
· Performing and coordinating testing/UAT.
· Highly motivated self-starter with ability to operate in, and adapt to, a dynamic environment
while learning new processes and tools quickly and efficiently. Autonomous, rigorous, detailed-
· Strong MS Office skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, TEAMS etc.
· Exceptional listening, written and verbal communication skills; with the ability to understand
technology to communicate the complexity sufficiently and clearly in simple terms for key
· Analytical mindset with a focus on managing multiple projects with varying degrees of
· Experience with multiple types of analysis: current state operating model, data reconciliation,
quality review, workflow analysis, process improvement, strategic vision, and functional
· Proven success identifying and tracking business issues and risks; support mitigation and
resolution as required.
· Excellent time management skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize workload, while
maintaining a high attention to detail and meet deadlines.
What's on Offer
Flexibility to work from the office and home, highly competitive pay rate, high conversion rate and employee satisfaction