Regulatory Reporting Associate
Contract with possible extension at a well-established global bank
Get your foot into the door of a corporate and investment bank
About Our Client
An international corporate, investment, insurance and financial services arm to one of the largest banking groups in Europe.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- The submission of reports required by the company to file with the FED, CIMA, and OSFI including performing the controls, documentation, analysis, and remediation.
- Knowledge of Federal Reserve reports (e.g. FR 2900 and FR 2644), Department of Treasury reports (TIC and TFC Reports), and Department of Commerce reports (e.g. BE-605, BE-185, and BE-125) and et
- Participate in various data quality projects to implement to enhance the regulatory data warehouse, analyze the regulatory system logics and perform UAT testing.
- Establish and maintain communication with the Financial Reporting Group, Product Control, and Information Technology Group, and ensure that regulatory reporting requirements are properly addressed on all levels of system and procedural changes, including the introduction of new bank products.
- Utilize data analytics tools to perform analytics on regulatory reports.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field from an accredited college/university.
- Relevant experience, including experience preparing regulatory reports
- Knowledge of US GAAP.
- Experience with Axiom SL
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- CPA strongly preferred
What's on Offer
- Gain excellent exposure to all areas of the bank
- Immediately available role
- Work Remotely