- Great opportunity at a leading international banking institution.
- Offers growth in a competitive field.
About Our Client
Michael Page is hiring a Regulatory Reporting Manager for a multinational investment bank and financial services institution.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
· Lead preparation, review, and submission of regulatory report filings with the regulatory bodies (i.e. FR Y-14M, FR Y-14Q, FFIEC 041, FRY-9C, FRY-9LP, FRY-12, FRY-15, FFIEC 009)
· Assist in the development and implementation of regulatory report tools, report preparation, and corresponding controls processes if required
· Ability to analyze impact of, develop positions toward, and comment on proposed and final regulatory rules; understanding of organizational structure and general knowledge of accounting/reporting requirements
· Ability to prepare/present quarterly analytics and variance analyses for due diligence with senior management and functional partners
· Liaise with various internal (i.e. regulatory relations, legal, compliance, audit, finance project office and business operations) and external constituencies (i.e. regulators, external auditors and consultants)
· Conduct internal and external audits to ensure compliance with internal regulatory reporting policies and procedures
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for someone who has experience within regulatory reporting and in-depth understanding of banking regulatory reporting rules and regulations. The ideal candidate has well-developed organizational, analytical, and written and verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitve Pay