Regulatory Reporting - SCCL (Single Counterpart Credit Limit)
Market Leading International Investment Bank
Rapidly Expanding Regulatory Reporting & Accounting Group; SCCL Focus
About Our Client
Market Leading, Rapidly Expanding International Investment Bank
- Identifying high exposure group counter-parties based on the Single Counterpart Credit Limit (SCCL) regulations.
- Build and maintain corporate hierarchies using the third-party vendor tools.
- Establish various weekly, monthly, and quarterly customers' and transactions' reviews to maintain a high quality of regulatory report fillings.
- Perform transaction testing by verifying data accuracy with 3rd party legal documents to ensure the data accuracy.
- Closely communicate with front office account officers as well as the firm's subsidiaries' representatives.
- Responsible for various training programs in relation to regulatory reporting.
- Arrange the various training programs with different target audience and pursue higher quality of regulatory reporting.
- Support for various training set-ups, by arranging, preparing, monitoring, and completing.
The Successful Applicant
- Credit analyst experience.
- Operations experience, i.e. loan operations, back office, and/or middle office.
- Product knowledge to loan, derivatives, deposits, leases, and securities.
- 3-5 years of Public Accounting or internal audit experience preferred.
- At least 2~3 years of experience in bank, or financial institutions.
- CPA preferred, but not requried.
- Strong work ethic with high motivation and professional attitude.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong documentation skill.
- Team oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to identify issues and problem solve
- Strong excel skills with knowledge of various functionality, as well as Word and Power Point. Macro knowledge preferred.
What's on Offer
Comprehensive Compensation Package;
- Competitive Base Salary
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package