- Ability to work in New York City for a large correspondent bank.
- Opportunity to convert into a permanent position.
About Our Client
Our client is a large correspondent banking firm with a location out of Midtown, New York City.
As an Account Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Request and collect information and documents from customers,
- Conduct standard due diligence and enhanced due diligence for customers,
- Perform account opening, closing, and maintenance,
- Handle maintenance and inquiry requests from customers.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate has:
- Financial and banking industry knowledge,
- Banking Regulatory and Compliance knowledge,
- BSA/AML experience and knowledge,
- Sound computer knowledge of Microsoft Office,
- Adequate knowledge of banking products and services,
- Adequate communication skills, analysis skills and multi-tasking skills,
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
Our client offers market rate, benefits and a 6 month contract with opportunity to convert to a permanent role.