- Project Engineer Role Requires only One Day Per Week In-Office
- National Leader in University Campus Housing Construction for Division 1 Schools
About Our Client
Our Client is a national leader in the development and construction of University Campus Housing for specifically the countries Division 1 Schools. They do an amazing job of cultivating relationships with the nation's top universities to market their company-owned University housing developments on the outskirts of each campus.
They create a very welcoming environment of high-level training, development, and on-boarding. They also provide 4-day/week remote working environment. All are required to come in the office on Mondays, but THAT IS IT!
The Remote Associate Project Manager will:
- Writes RFI's, submits for approval and distributes accordingly.
- Reviews and understands the subcontract documents as they apply to assigned areas of responsibility.
- Process Submittals and follow through with approvals. Utilize the Project Management system for shop drawing administration
- Assists with documenting changes; maintains project records, red line transfers and correspondence.
- Prepares and distributes meeting minutes as directed by Project Manager.
- Be a leader in open communication with team members.
- Presents clear communication with a collaborative approach.
- Effectively communicates and builds relationships with all parties. Build effective relationships with all parties.
- Participates in company required training by established deadline.
- Any other duties or responsibilities that may be assigned.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Ideal Remote Associate Project Manager will have:
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or related field
- Knowledge of a variety of construction field concepts, practices and procedures.
- General understanding of construction related documents.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills.
- Detail oriented; ability to manage conflicting priorities and to adjust priorities daily.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary $70K-$100K Base
- Growth Opportunities
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K Match up to 6%
- Profit Sharing
- $1,000 Home Office Reimbursement
- Maternity Leave - 8 Weeks
- Paternity Leave - 4 Weeks
- $25,000 Life Insurance Policy
- Holiday Raffle
- 10 Company Holidays
- Paid Virtual Workouts With Personal Trainer