- Chance to join a socially driven, exponentially growing, med-device company
- A remote opportunity to grow professionally and make meaningful impacts.
About Our Client
Fast-growing Medical Device start-up in the Boston area is leading the way to enabling better patient access by utilizing their digital health platforms. They are looking to add a Back-end Developer to their team to support growth.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Develop new features in a cooperative working environment.
- Maintain and improve quality, efficiency, and security of the company's back-end system.
- Collaborate with the team in scaling systems as the company continuously grows.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of back-end development experience with heavy Python, Django experience.
- Experience with Docker.
- Familiar with rolling out and supporting an application with heavy influx of users.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- 100% remote work environment
- 20 days PTO