- Opportunity for Professional Growth
- Great work atmosphere that is built around success of their employees
About Our Client
This client is a leading digital health company. They blend devices with service to help their clients manage their chronic conditions.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Develop new features with the client teams
- Maintain and improve the backend systems
- Help to scale the systems to accommodate their growing user base
The Successful Applicant
- 7 years experience with Backend Development
- Good Python and Django experience
- Rolled out and supported an application with a good amount of users in production
- Docker experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Remote flexibility