- Fully Remote Opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits package
About Our Client
Our client is a fast expanding cybersecurity training company that is shaping the future against cybersecurity threats and malicious cyber criminals. On a daily basis, they are attacking technical problems and having a huge impact on our society.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Create and develop software to support ML/AI capabilities that advance core capabilities.
- Use those capabilities for the broader company system.
- Make sure systems are well tested and maintained.
- Work with other experts and cyber tools and many other component services.
- Interact with other Data Scientist's and engineers.
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years of experience in the Data Science field or 6 years with a Masters degree.
- Fluent in Data Science, ML, AI and related topics.
- Ability to produce high quality software that is well written and you work on it from beginning to end.
- Fluent in Python, git, GitLab/GitHub, container systems, databases, CI/CD, multithreading/multiprocessing, messaging, and modern team software development and testing tools and best practices
- Strong Oral and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental and vision.
- Equity in a fast growing company.
- Flexible hours