- Fully remote opportunity
- Growth within the company and chance to lead a team
About Our Client
Our clients is focused on building strong relationships with their patients combining their best in class remote monitoring technology and data driven infrastructure. They aim to bring the trail to their patients home improving their experiences and making their lives easier.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Create new user facing features.
- Develop a reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Confirm that the UI/UX Designs are feasible.
- Deliver maximum speed and scalibiliy for the application.
- Assist in maintaining, developing and improving all applications.
The Successful Applicant
- VueJS experience.
- Knowledge of Single Page App/ Progressive Web App development.
- Web optimization and security experience.
What's on Offer
- Excellent start-up company.
- equity in a fast growing start-up.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision.
- Retirement plan+ company match.
- Strong culture that encourages collaboration and innovation.