- High growth MedDevice start up developing innovative technologies
- Remote opportunity with competitive salary and equity
About Our Client
Our client is a virtual care management company dedicated to preventing diabetic amputations.
- Build software to support the care management team.
- Develop software to support the company's reporting needs.
- Automate processes to streamline and improve workflows across our value chain.
- Integrate new models from our data science and product teams into existing products and tools.
- Incorporate best practices around privacy and security in all software.
- Refactor existing software tooling, automation, and products to eliminate technical debt.
- Translate user needs into specifications and develop into product features that meet those needs.
- Collaborate with external UI/UX designers to optimize and implement optimized user interfaces.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- MedDevice experience is a MUST
- Experience with ASP .NET and C#
- Knowledge and experience with Material design and UI frameworks including Vuetify.
- Typescript experience is required.
- Experience developing and integrating with RESTful web services.
- Experience developing and deploying solutions to GCP, AWS or Azure.
What's on Offer
- Remote role