- High growth MedDevice start up developing innovative technologies
- Remote opportunity with competitive salary and equity
About Our Client
Our client is a virtual care management company dedicated to preventing diabetic amputations.
- Develop software to support the company's core value proposition
- Building software to enable better patient care
- Develop software to support the company's reporting needs
- Automate processes through collaboration with our operations team
- Incorporate best practices around privacy and security in all software
- Refactor existing software tooling, automation, and products to eliminate technical debt
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years of full stack development experience.
- Medical Device software and testing experience is a must.
- Experience designing relational schemas for OLTP workloads.
- Experience developing reporting and analytics solutions.
- Expertise with ORMs including Entity Framework.
- Test Driven Development (TDD) is required.
What's on Offer
- Remote role