- 100% Remote
- Competitive base salary with generous benefits
About Our Client
Boston-based fintech company that provides fast, flexible, and reliable capital to small businesses nationwide. Our company helps small businesses spend less time finding capital and more time helping their customers and managing their businesses. This client is a world-class fintech company that invests in its people, technology, and customer experience - with long-term success in mind.
- Use analytic and machine learning to understand the unique context of each prospective customer, so we can deliver the vital capital they need.
- Create amazing front-end experiences for customers, partners, and employees.
- Manage a payment process that handles a high volume of daily payments and is able to quickly pause, reduce, or adjust payments for customers.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience in Ruby on Rails. This candidate will have experience designing and developing tech platforms. Strong communication skills among engineers and non technical stakeholders. Financial experience is preferred.
What's on Offer
- Chance to build cutting edge web apps
- Opportunity to work with a small team and make an impact
- Health Care
- Commuter Benefits
- Annual Bonus